The Coronavirus crisis and lockdown continues.
The next Haringey TUC forum to discuss the Coronavirus crisis will be held on Tuesday 21st April at 7pm, on Zoom.
Link for Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/95585839706
Meeting ID: 955 8583 9706
This forum will take stock of the latest developments and discuss how trade unionists and campaigners in Haringey can influence events.
Issues that could be discussed include:
- Solidarity with NHS and Care Home staff – supporting the Thursday Clapping events and raising the demands for PPE now and mass testing
- Solidarity with bus and tube staff and other essential workers
- Shutting down construction sites and other non-essential workplaces to reduce the transmission of the virus
- Resisting a premature end to the lockdown restrictions
- Income and Housing – furlough and lay-offs, rising unemployment, reinstating the cleaning of council blocks, potential for rent strikes?
Check out the Facebook event here!
In solidarity and stay safe,