Updated December 2020
Croyde Bay Resort
UNISON-owned and operated hotel & self-catering in North Devon.
2-Bedroom Self-Catering Cottages – Only £175* for 3 & 4 night breaks
Monday – Friday & Friday – Monday
APRIL – MAY – JUNE 2021
UNISON Croyde Bay Resort is located right next to the beach in North Devon. The cottages on the 4-star holiday resort sleep up to 6 people sharing, with 2 bedrooms and a pull-out bed in the lounge. Perfect for an escape away! COVID refund guarantee applies to all bookings.
Win a £250 shopping voucher with UNISON Health & Dental Plans
Enter the Free Prize Draw exclusively for UNISON members below, and get your NHS dental bills repaid in full up to £500 per year.
Join today to get your money back each time you visit your NHS dentist. To find out more and to enter the Free Prize Draw, Click Here!
FREE £5,000 Accidental Death Cover
This offer, for UK resident members aged 18-69, lasts for one year and then you can renew it again for free*. Plus, members can also extend this benefit to eligible friends and family! For full policy details, please click here. Terms & Conditions apply. For further information, please contact:
Phone: 0203 227 4884
UNISON’s approved Car Insurance provider
UNISON members have been enjoying exclusive discounts on LV= Car and Breakdown insurance for many years.We’re excited to now offer UNISON members our new Multi Car policy that gives UNISON members discounts on every car. With this new multi car policy UNISON members can:
- Add up to 6 cars and 12 driverson one policy
- Add all cars at the same time, schedule some for lateror add them in afterwards
- Choose the cover leveland specific optional extras you’d like for each car
- All cars will share the same renewal date
Check out the website for more information on multi car, breakdown cover, motorbike, classic car and caravan insurance.
Founded in 1826, as a mutual society, Shepherds Friendly is wholly owned and run by its members
Open a plan online or over the phone, and as a UNISON member you’ll receive an exclusive welcome gift of a Love2shop voucher code, worth up to £55. (T&Cs apply.)
Head over to the website to find out more.
UNISON’s approved supplier of Home Insurance
When it comes to Home Insurance, you can trust UIA to provide the best possible cover and service all for one competitive price. We don’t have hidden charges, that’s why we don’t charge you for paying by direct debit or making admin changes to your policy.
Should your current home insurance provider charge you for switching to UIA, we will even reimburse any reasonable costs up to £50. Get a quote today!
Win £500 towards the cost of Christmas with UNISON Prepaid Plus card
In need of a little extra cheer? Christmas may well be a bit different this year, most of us are likely to be spending less on gifts for instance. So UNISON Prepaid Plus Cashback Card is here to help lighten to load too by giving away £500 towards the cost of Christmas.
One lucky member will win £500 loaded onto their UNISON Prepaid Card to spend as you wish. All you have to do is apply for your UNISON Prepaid Plus Cashback Card before 31st December and you will be automatically be entered into the prize draw.
Plus everyone that applies for and successfully tops up their UNISON Prepaid Card by the 31st December will also get a FREE £10 bonus loaded to their card.
To find out more, click here.
Spring-clean your finances! Complimentary initial consultation for UNISON members
With the tax year ending on on 5th April, now is a good time to spring-clean your finances. Are you making the most of the legitimate tax reliefs and allowances that the government gives us to help us take responsibility for our financial futures and that are part and parcel of sound financial planning? For instance:
- Are you claiming all the allowances to which you are entitled?
- Are you on the right tax code? Even a small change in your circumstances can affect it.
- Might it make sense to transfer some savings to your spouse or partner or vice versa, if one of you does not use your full personal allowance or pays a higher rate of tax?
- Could you pay more into your pension? Remember, the 20% income tax you paid is added to your contributions and any growth is free of tax.
- Have you and your family made the most of your ISA allowances for the 2019/20 tax year? ISAs are an efficient way of saving because there is no tax to pay when you withdraw money and, unlike pensions, you can access them whenever you want.
- Would you like to help your children or grandchildren financially? If so, you could consider paying into an ISA on their behalf. You could also pay into your spouse’s or children’s pensions.
Getting to grips with your finances may be daunting, but we’re here to help. As the UNISON Living provider of personal financial advice, we can explain how you could optimise the amount of tax you pay in the current tax year – and possibly for many years ahead.
We offer all UNISON members a complimentary, no obligation initial consultation with one of our professional financial advisers. To book call 08000 85 85 90 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.